Saturday, May 22, 2010

Diary of an Amazing Kid

So K2 keeps a diary - a little iCarly number that comes complete with lock and key. Because she's five she lets me read it and I take her up on her offer because a) I love the insight into her adorable little mind and b) well if you knew me for more than half a second you know I never miss the chance to be nosy.

So anyhow, I had to share in case (heaven forbid) something ever happen to this diary. Some of these entries need to be immortalized.

Here are a few that warm my heart (all spelling and punctuation are exact - if its confusing, I've added some parenthetical clarity):

"I like to listin to my parents that is the best thige (thing) that cold hapen."

"I like to be agresiv in coccer. I like coccer the most."

"I have a Diary of a Whipy Kid that is alrieis (hilarious) it is so funny that it ckracks me up. I am so funny that I ckerack myself up."

"I like who I am. My name is prittie I like my name so so much that it is the pritieist thig in the wholl wide world."

And one that make me just a little (tiny bit) unnerved:

"I have a crush on Cooper. I do not want eneybodey to tell. Cooper has a crush on me that makes me inberist (embarrassed). Things ubout me are preetie funny beacas im a litlle gril and litelle grils no (know) much beacas they can do thigs and they can writ better then boys. I think Cooper is cute beacas he is asam (awesome) and Braden beacas they are so so cute that I want to kiss them but I am a litell inberist so ole (I'll) wate util I am 25 years old so that I and Cooper or Braden can live Happely after ever."

7 comments:

Mama Bear said...

N -she is the CUTEST thing ever. Loved the insight into her little world. You know you are going to have you hands full - right?? 2 boys already - you and B are in trouble.

Vehars said...

LOL!!! WOW!!! That was pretty entertaining though, and B. better get his gun ready.

The Ravsten's said...

That is soooo great. I love it. So cute. Good work my friend.

Lisa M. said...

At least she's waiting until she's 25..... :-) Adorable!

Melin said...

Those are awesome...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.